Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review of HANDY DAD by Todd Davis

Rating: 4 out of 5

I love being a dad and I love doing fun and creative things with my kids. That's why I was excited about HANDY DAD by Todd Davis. HANDY DAD is about creating memorable experiences with your kids where you're spending quality time with them and teaching them at the same time.

The book features 25 projects for dads and kids to do together, ranging from super easy, to afternoon projects, to weekend endeavors. With the step by step instructions for each of the projects, the book provides se really fun projects to tackle.

A paper airplane, which is one of my kids' favorite things to do, is one of the easier projects and takes little time. Some other cool projects that I want to tackle in the future when my kids are older are the zip line and the go cart. It's a great book with a lot of great things to do, and I'm glad I got a copy. The only downside is if you don't have the tools a project requires, you're out of luck unless you want to spend the money on the tools.

Overall, it's a great book for deepening the relationships between dads and their children.

Review copy provided by Chronicle Books

No comments:

Post a Comment