Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review of the NIV Zondervan Study Bible

I typically stick with my ESV Study Bible and enjoy the ESV translation more than the NIV, but since the NIV is probably the most-read translation and with D.A. Carson guiding the study materials of the NIV Zondervan Study Bible, I decided to check it out. This Bible is huge. Every page is packed with Bible study notes, illustrations, and cross-reference numbers. I love the color throughout this Bible. There are also plenty of articles and book introductions.

The NIV Zondervan Study Bible brings together some of the most respected Bible scholars providing insight into what the Bible actually means. As a study Bible, I'm quite impressed with the amount of scholarship and content contained in this Bible. It's definitely worth checking out.

Review copy provided by BookLook Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment