Friday, August 7, 2015

Review of the FaithGirlz NIV Bible from Zondervan

My daughter's not quite a pre-teen yet (she's only six), but when I saw the Faithgirlz Bible available for review on the BookLook Bloggers site, I thought it would be a good first Bible for her. First of all, the Bible's exterior is pink and purple, which are my daughter's favorite colors. It's also hardback, which makes it a little more durable, and it has a magnetic snap closure.

Inside the Bible, there are book introductions that are aimed toward young girls. There is also plenty of extras peppered throughout the text to help young girls understand the Bible better, memorize key Scriptures, and test their Scripture knowledge. My daughter can't fully read yet, but she loves this Bible and enjoys having it read to her.

Overall, I'd say this is a great Bible for young girls. It's very durable and the design is very age-appropriate.

Review copy provided by BookLook Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment