Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Review of Bible Dominoes by Juliet David

My kids love to play games, so I was very interested to see if they would get into a new game I was offered for review called Bible Dominoes. Bible Dominoes is designed to teach kids basic math and memory skills while also exposing them to stories of the Bible.

The dominoes themselves are a durable cardboard material and each one features a number and a Bible related character or image. The goal is to play while also referencing the Bible storybook that comes with the game.

It's a fun game for my young children, though I do wish the storybook was as durable as the dominoes. Nevertheless, it's a great game for teaching kids counting and matching skills and important Bible stories.

Review copy of the game provided by Kregel

No comments:

Post a Comment