Thursday, October 2, 2014

Review of BE THE DAD SHE NEEDS YOU TO BE by Dr. Kevin Leman

I have a daughter who is five years old, and I love that little girl more than I can quite express through words. I feel an incredible responsibility to be her father and raise her to be the best that she can be. BE THE DAD SHE NEEDS YOU TO BE by Dr. Kevin Leman is a book about being a great dad. He explores the unique reality of raising a daughter and what a daughter needs most from her father.

It's a book about the influence a dad has and how to maximize that influence. There are plenty of challenges in raising a daughter, but even more opportunities for shaping a daughter's life to be a uniquely great one.

As a father of a daughter, I think this is an important book to read and to wrestle through as Leman offers insight on the level of influence a father holds in his little girl's life.

Review copy provided by Book Look Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment