Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review of 7 WAYS TO BE HER HERO by Doug Fields

Title: 7 Ways to Be Her Hero

Author: Doug Fields

Publisher: Thomas Nelson

What It's About: 7 Ways to Be Her Hero

Why I Read It: I've read Doug Fields' books on youth ministry in the past, and I was interested in what he had to say about marriage.

What I Liked About It: Fields is gut-honest throughout the book, and that's what makes the book so great to read. He uses humor throughout, but he's also very serious about what husbands can do to better serve their wives. One area that he covers in the book, that I also struggle with often as a husband, is the power of a husband's words, especially encouraging words to his wife. Another area that is vital is the husband's role of shepherding his wife's heart. This book is all about being a better husband and leading your wife closer to Jesus.

Review copy provided by Book Look Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment